Should we twitter like we blog and blog like we twitter?
Is brevity needed to cut through the information haze?
If my twitter stream becomes a stream of consciousness, my blog can be more like my twitter stream used to be.
- I’m shortening my blog posts
- Reducing the amount of links in my twitter stream
- Twittering what I think I want to hear
- Increasing more links in my blog post
- Sending out as many twitter posts until my thoughts are finished
- Using the blog to communicate the most useful information in the shortest way possible
- Ignoring the number of followers I have
Screw those who tell you there is only one way to use twitter, it’s a tool, the way you use it entirely depends on your objectives.
A twitter manifesto? No, it’s way more than that.