Short is not simple, it’s essential
Should we twitter like we blog and blog like we twitter?
Is brevity needed to cut through the information haze?
If my twitter stream becomes a stream of consciousness, my blog can be more like my twitter stream used to be.
- I’m shortening my blog posts
- Reducing the amount of links in my twitter stream
- Twittering what I think I want to hear
- Increasing more links in my blog post
- Sending out as many twitter posts until my thoughts are finished
- Using the blog to communicate the most useful information in the shortest way possible
- Ignoring the number of followers I have
Screw those who tell you there is only one way to use twitter, it’s a tool, the way you use it entirely depends on your objectives.
A twitter manifesto? No, it’s way more than that.