It’s getting to the point where there seems to be more social media sites than there are people on the planet. If you are a member of a few of them you know how hard it can be to keep up.
Here is my wish list for a cool social media optimisation tool.
- Check the status of all your posts across all social media, including multiple accounts.
- Be able to perform a one button submit so that the article is submitted to all your accounts at one time.
- Be able to track “friends” accounts across the social world, allowing you to vote for their story, I am sure some people would use this to stalk others and bury their story.
- To interogate the social media sites as to the poularity of certain keywords and phrases.
- When on a website, view a list of all the social sites the website is on and be able to rank them by votes, categories, submitter etc.
- Find out who is burying my posts and automatically send a live ferret to their address.
- As soon as I post on my blog, an email/chat message goes out to all my friends to vote. (cool wordpress plug in)
- A right click option on my Firefox which tells me exactly how many stumbles a page has received.
Would anyone like to add their own wish list.
If programmers are reading, you know what to do.